Re: SANE-1.0.5 has been released

From: David Paschal (paschal@rcsis.com)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 03:52:39 PDT

    Oliver Rauch wrote:
    > Hello.
    >
    > Sane-1.0.5 has been released.
    >
    > It can be downloaded from http://www.mostang.com/sane

    Hi, Oliver. You might also want to update http://www.mostang.com/sane/man/
    and http://panda.mostang.com/sane/sane-backends.html when you get a chance.
    Also, when you post the updated manual pages, could you check to see if
    sane-hp.5.html gets converted correctly this time? Previously some lines
    were missing near the end, which I reported and you fixed several months
    ago, but I think more lines may have been missing in other parts of the
    file. Hopefully this was just a bug in man2html that is fixed now in the
    latest version.

    David