Re: Hardware details for FB630U

From: G.LeeJ (
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 09:44:20 PDT

    > Check the archives?
    > That scanner isn't supported at the moment. I suspect that the FB620U is
    > very similar to my FB630U, which I'm working on a driver for. The quick
    > answer is: yes, you are better off with an Epson.

    i saw the post about 630 and thought hmm maybe.....I'm NOT concerned about a quick
    answer if there is hope for a driver i'll wait as I really like this scanner.....

    Thanks for trying to get it working that would be truly awesome especially due to
    canons non-complinace....

    thank you

    Source code, list archive, and docs:
    To unsubscribe: echo unsubscribe sane-devel | mail