josi Scan lite is a free SANE scanning frontend (developed in Java)
available for download at: http://www.objects.com.au/products/josi/scanlite.
- - supports Windows, MacOS, Linux, OS/2
- - easy to use
- - intuitive controls for setting scan options
- - Preview support
- - Remote scanning
As well as various minor bug fixes, this release includes the following
- - removed modal 'busy' dialogs.
- - added status bar to window
- - fixed problem with 'sticky' slider controls
- - fixed problems with specifying scan bounds.
If you have any questions then feel free to email
-- Source code, list archive, and docs: http://www.mostang.com/sane/ To unsubscribe: echo unsubscribe sane-devel | mail email@example.com
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Thu Jun 21 2001 - 18:15:14 PDT