Re: Compiling on OS/2 and BUG

From: Franz Bakan (fbakan@gmx.net)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 19:17:16 PDT

    On Wed, 6 Jun 2001 21:38:08 +0200, Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:

    >> I have documented all this at
    >> http://home.tiscalinet.de/fbakan/sane105.htm

    Updated

    >What do you think about including your text into README.os2 in
    >sane-backends? Can you look into this file and check what is still
    >up-to-date and what can be deleted? Or at least we can add a link to
    >your page in this document.

    A Link to my page can be added to README.os2.
    I will try simplify the build process and when I think it's
    complete enough I can add this info also in README.os2

    Bug:
    If I run scanimage -L or xscanimage/xcam the temporary file created
    is not deleted after execution

    [sanei_scsi] sanei_scsi_open: device name /dev/scanner is not valid

    is the last output from sanei_scsi.c (line 865)
    Therefore i assume that close_aspi() is not executed and unlink()
    never reached.

    Franz