Re: [BUG] Epson 1640SU, xsane preview problem

From: Oliver Rauch (oliver.rauch@rauch-domain.de)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 14:42:37 PDT

    Jean-Luc Coulon wrote:

    > 1 - If I do a preview with the paper size set to "full size", all is
    > right :
    > all the pictures dislayed in the preview window are correct in regard of
    > the position of the document on the bed.

    Do you use the paper size selection in the xsane preview window or
    the option of the backend in the standard or advanced options window?

    > 2 - If now, I switch to an other document size (i.e. DIN A4 port.), the
    > first preview is ok and the following ones are not : if I move the
    > document, the displayed picture is always the one of the first preview.
    > In this case, while the head is moving, the picture appears correctly
    > and jump to the previous place when the scanner head go back to its rest
    > position.

    I suggest you enable debug output:
    export XSANE_DEBUG=20
    export SANE_DEBUG_EPSON=128
    and try to find out what happens.

    (and send the output to me, not to the list).

    Bye
    Oliver

    --
    Homepage:	http://www.rauch-domain.de