Re: Canon N656U/lm983x/NS/Merlin specifications

From: Simon Krix (kinsei@dingoblue.net.au)
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 14:35:04 PDT

    Hello,

    > > What kind of scanners are the Canon FB630 and FB662 --- SCSI or USB?
    > > I cannot find them on the Canon homepage.
    > These are USB models, so the updated canon backend won't work with them.

    You can find some information about the scanners on the Canon Europa page..
    Have a look here.

    http://www.canon-europa.com/cgi-bin/parser.pl?page=subprodtypes&prodtype=26&prodtype=26&subprodtype=27&range=

    I am hoping to support FB630P (Parallel) with my current project. USB
    support might only be a step away (But not from me, as I don't have one)
    You might be interested in having a fiddle. Check out
    http://canon-fb330p.sourceforge.net/

    Regards,

    Simon