Re: Snapscan ... again

From: regis rampnoux (regisr@pobox.com)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 12:47:49 PDT

    I am trying to debug... Where are the developpers? ;-))) Help!

    I find where the xsane crashes but I suppose that the error is not here!
    If I deselect "Preselect scanarea" in enhancement options of the Xsane setup
    Xsane don't crash after previewing. May be some data (or the code?) used by the
    function preview_autoselect_scanarea in xsane-preview.c is destroyed by another
    function in the snapscan backend?

    wait and see... (I'll continue this week-end to try)

    --
    <regisr>       regisr@pobox.com     http://regisr.regix.com/
    Le mag: http://www.regix.com/