Re: [mustek_pp] simple question

From: Jochen Eisinger (jochen.eisinger@gmx.de)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 01:31:44 PDT

    Hi!

    [Massimo Maiurana]
    > there's something more. it seems to me that the scanner is more loudly
    > with sane than with windoze drivers. especially when it returns home
    > after scanning I hear very strange noises (mechanics ?).
    > what can it be?
    In contrast to the windows driver, the sane driver does not run alone in
    the foreground but as a normal process. so the commands can't be send
    to the scanner with such a precission as it's possible under windows.
    Hence the strange sound

    regards
    -- jochen

    --
    Yevtushenko has... an ego that can crack crystal at a distance of twenty feet.
    		-- John Cheever

    [This is a signature virus, please copy me into your signature file!]