Re: [mustek_pp] simple question

From: Jochen Eisinger (jochen.eisinger@gmx.de)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 12:06:25 PDT

    Hi!

    Do you run saned as user sane or as user root? You have to execute saned
    with root privileges (this is done in the file inet.conf) in order to
    be able to access the mustek_pp backend.

    regards
    -- jochen

    [Massimo Maiurana]

    --
    Youth doesn't excuse everything.
    		-- Dr. Janice Lester (in Kirk's body), "Turnabout Intruder",

    [This is a signature virus, please copy me into your signature file!]