Re: mailing-list policy

From: Oliver Rauch (oliver.rauch@Wolfsburg.DE)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 09:30:50 PST

    Nick Lamb wrote:

    > On Wed, Feb 07, 2001 at 02:54:52PM +0100, Sebastien Sable wrote:
    > > I think this has already been discussed before but I find this
    > > _really_ annoying : when you're not registered on sane-devel your
    > > email is not accepted _but_ you don't receive any error message.
    >
    > Yeah, the list is broken. I don't think most people here care - they
    > aren't bothered by lots of other broken things enough to fix them.
    >
    > Nick.

    Hi Nick,

    there is a maximum limit people can be bothered about
    and the limit has been far exceeded by a lot of mails
    that have been written especally by you.

    If you would change your art of communication
    - a bit more kindness and a rudimentary part of diplomacy -
    may be the people would read and think about the things
    you want to tell them.

    May be you should think about fixing this thing before
    you think about fixing other things.

    Bye
    Oliver

    --