Re: mailing-list policy

From: Henning Meier-Geinitz (hmg-ml@gmx.de)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 14:31:59 PST

    On Thu, Feb 08, 2001 at 12:49:26AM +0000, Nick Lamb wrote:
    > Yeah, the list is broken. I don't think most people here care - they
    > aren't bothered by lots of other broken things enough to fix them.

    The list behaviour can only changed by David Mosberger-Tang. If I
    remeber correctly he talked about this issue some time ago on this
    list so you may find his article in the archive. I don't like the
    current scheme also but as there is a lot of other (in my opinion more
    important) work to do I won't discuss this over and over again.

    Bye,
      Henning