[Ann] Sane driver for Genius ColorPage Vivid Pro USB Scanner

From: Steven Ellis (pinguellis@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 19:00:50 PST

    This driver should work with a number of scanners from
    Primax, IBM and Visoneer. It should also work with
    quite a few generic 9600 and 19200 scanners on the
    market. Please check the link below for more details.

    The code is based on the original Windows driver
    source and requries the Visoneer OneTouch 8600 driver
    code.

    Current release is 0.3 which has support for sane
    1.0.4 and currently only recognises the product ID for
    my Genius Scanner. I need more people to help with the
    testing.

    Home Page -
    http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/stevenel/scanner

    Enjoy :->

    Steve

    =====

    --
    If you listen very carefully you can sometimes hear the dolphins sing

    pinguellis@yahoo.co.uk