IOCTL codes for parallel port

From: Max Vorobyev (pcwizard@telecom.sins.ru)
Date: Sun Dec 31 2000 - 08:59:00 PST

    I've disassembled HP's driver for ScanJet 5s and convert most branches (according to TWAIN driver description) to C-code. But there is a problem: driver deals with LPT port via DeviceIoControl function with some IOCTL codes. All I have is numeric constants, but I need description of these command codes and (more important) buffer structures for them. Those codes are not described in MSDN. Perhaps, they should be in DDK of Windows NT. Can somebody help me to find descriptions?
    Thanks in advance.