Defining the preview area in the xscanimage

From: Mitsuru Okaniwa (m-okaniwa@bea.hi-ho.ne.jp)
Date: Sat Dec 23 2000 - 08:24:06 PST

    Hi
    I am using the xscanimage by CanoScanFB620S.
    But I cannot define the preview area pointing by mouse.
    Though I define the preview area variously using a mouse,
    the appeared preview image is the full window size all the time.
    I can define the scan area with the real scan.
    Why only the preview area is not defined ?
    Would anybody teach me about this ?
    regards,