xsane-0.66 is available as sourcecode and win32 executable.
- added setup menu for Automatic Document Feeder Scansource
(ADF-Scansource name was predefined to "Automatic Document Feeder" before,
now it can be defined for each device (is saved in decice settings))
- changed setup for lineart->grayscale scanmode from entry to menu with available scanmodes
- updated xsane.WIN32-compilation and src/Makefile.in.WIN32
I compiled a pre version of xsane-0.66 with the cygwin snapshot from 2000-12-10 and
gtk+-dev-20001023.zip, glib-dev-20001023.zip, libiconv-dev-20001007.zip
with the way described in xsane.WIN32-compilation without any problems.
The problem with the fork() seems to be solved in this cygwin version.
- updated aclocal.m4 and configure (gimp test)
- creating subprocesses does work now, so:
- helpfiles are avialable now
- copy-mode/printing could work with ghostview
(if anyone does test it, please give feedback)
- supports network authorization with coming sane-1.0.4
- compiled with tiff-support (untested)
get it here:
-- Homepage: http://www.wolfsburg.de/~rauch sane-umax: http://www.wolfsburg.de/~rauch/sane/sane-umax.html xsane: http://www.wolfsburg.de/~rauch/sane/sane-xsane.html E-Mail: mailto:Oliver.Rauch@Wolfsburg.DE
-- Source code, list archive, and docs: http://www.mostang.com/sane/ To unsubscribe: echo unsubscribe sane-devel | mail email@example.com
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Mon Dec 11 2000 - 17:17:51 PST