Re: QuiteInsane

From: David Mosberger-Tang (David.Mosberger@acm.org)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 16:10:52 PST

    That was my fault. I missed your mail in the stream of hundreds of
    bounced SPAM messages and I got to go through all of them only
    today...

            --david

      Michael> mh, Fre, 20 Okt 2000 : <QuiteInsane announcement snipped>

      Michael> Hi all, my apologies for this. I didn't expect, that my
      Michael> mail would finally reach this list after about one month.
      Michael> I'm currently moving to sourceforge. The URL posted in the
      Michael> previous mail won't work. Sorry for the inconvenience,

      Michael> Michael

      Michael> -- Source code, list archive, and docs: