Mustek 1200CP CIS patch available (experimental)

From: Eddy De Greef (degreef@imec.be)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 01:40:43 PST

    the owners of a Mustek 1200CP CIS-type scanner (or a Medion/Lifetec clone)
    are probably interested to read this:

    I've managed to get mine to work more or less.
    It is still very shaky: the calibration doesn't work yet and sometimes one of
    the RGB components is missing, but at least it doesn't produce only black
    images any longer.

    If you're interested, drop me an email and I'll send you a patch (against
    Jochen's mustek_pp-9.devel driver). It certainly isn't ready for inclusion
    in the official driver yet, but at least it's a start.

    Regards,

    Eddy