Rescan SCSI Bus

From: Steffen Vogelreuter (Steffen.Vogelreuter@Xterminator.STUDFB.UniBw-Muenchen.de)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 03:20:49 PDT

    My scanner was off during reboot. I wanted my scanner work without another reboot
    and I used the echo command from the FAQ but the scanner was detected as sg3
    and not as sg2 as he is detected at normal reboot. After that SANE returns "no
    devices available" How can I tell the echo to use the scanner as sg2 or SANE to
    use sg3.

    Steffen