Re: Scanner page

From: Jay Higley (higleyj@xontech.com)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 03:18:47 PDT

    On Wed, 11 Oct 2000, Peck Dickens wrote:

    > Please re-post the chip in question... I might have an identification of the
    > chip in a database for proprietary chips I have kept for 10 years.
    >
    > > As for the unidentified chip b from the HP 3300, all of the chip
    > > directory sites I tried turned up nothing.

    Here are the chips that I find when I opened my HP ScanJet 3300C USB
    scanner. Any further information that anyone can provide on chips b) and
    d) would be appreciated.

    2) The scanner has 4 main chips on it.
       a) is 256k buffer.
       b) appears to be the main scanner control chip.
       c) is an 8bit A/D.
       d) appears to be the USB interface controller.
            a) EliteMT -25j
               9912s
               M11B416256A
            b) NIASH00014