Re: Mustek/LifeTec/Medion parport CIS driver

From: etienne hasoppe (ehasoppe@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 11:42:12 PDT

    Jochen Eisinger <jochen.eisinger@gno.de>
    said to a colleague (Fabrice Fontaine) he 've heard of
    something going on or had been going on for our
    scanner. I searched but never found.

    Previously I asked informations to Medion France.
    Something like "That's your problem" was answered.

    If you have any idea the way you, we somebody can get
    the necessary technical details about that stuff in
    order to (yet you, we, somebody) write some code for
    that device, tell me.

    I'm not sure technical details are enough though...