Mustek/LifeTec/Medion parport CIS driver

From: Eddy De Greef (degreef@imec.be)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 04:07:26 PDT

    is anyone working on a backend for Mustek CIS-type parallel port
    scanners (and their OEM versions) ?

    They are currently not supported by the mustek_pp backend.

    I have a LifeTec LT9350 (= Mustek 1200 CP, I assume) and it responds to
    the mustek_pp backend, but the CIS sensor is not supported, so the images
    are all white.

    I'm willing to help in the development/testing.

    Regards,

    Eddy