Acer Prisa 320U

From: Damon Prater (daemonares@mailandnews.com)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 14:31:16 PDT

          I was recently given an Acer Prisa 320U by a friend. I am trying
    to get it to work with Sane 1.0.3. The firmware for this scanner seems
    to be U34V101.BIN; I get all the right messages when I upload it. It
    compiled and installed just fine. It initializes properly but when I go
    to scan something, I only get the first small block of data properly,
    the rest is colored lines and garbled data. Could someone please help
    me to figure out what is going wrong here? SHould I post an example of
    what happened when I tried to scan? Thanks in advance.

            -Damon Prater

    --
    "Things only have the power you give them"