Problem with Mustek 6000CX

From: Roman Spitzbart (roman.spitzbart@liwest.at)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 11:04:25 PDT

    I've installed Sane 1.0.3 on my linux machine running SuSE 6.4. The scanner
    is connected to the supplied ISA SCSI adapter from Mustek using the
    g_NCR5380 scsi-driver. Everything works fine, even scaning the whole area is
    no problem but when i try to specify a region to scan i get the following
    error message:

    /tmp # /usr/local/bin/scanimage -l 5 --contrast 0 --resolution 201 --mode
    Gray > tmp.pnm
    [mustek] sane_control_option (12)
    [mustek] sane_control_option: constrain_value error (option 12)
    scanimage: setting of option --br-x failed (Invalid argument)

    Am i the only one with this problem? Or has someone found a solution for
    this?

    Roman Spitzbart
    roman.spitzbart@liwest.at
    www.roman-spitzbart.at