Re: SnapScan Backend

From: Sebastien Sable (sebastien.sable@gmx.net)
Date: Sat Sep 16 2000 - 17:07:27 PDT

    Steve Underwood <steveu@coppice.org> writes:

    > Please try the latest snapscan backend in sane 1.0.3, and tell me
    > what happens. I believe some versions of the backend have worked for
    > the 310S. However, the code underwent major surgery

    I have an Acer 300F with the same problem than the Acer 310s (from
    what I read on this list).

    I tried it with sane-1.0.3 (and a few older versions) and made quite a
    lot of tests. I put everything I found as well as many pictures here:

    http://sable.sebastien.free.fr/snapscan/index.html

    I think that the problem happens when the buffer is full in the
    scanner. Now, I may be completely wrong, but I would really appreciate
    if someone could take a look at this page and make any suggestion.

    --
    Sébastien Sablé
    sebastien.sable@gmx.net