Sorry for not replying any sooner...
Yes, I was able to reproduce the error - I added some 0.15" to the scan
area, I think it looks better now. However, I changed *not* the CVS
version but added it to version 0.9-devel (available on my homepage). As
soon as I get some test results, I'll commit it to CVS
> Hi Jochen!
> Thanks for your reply, I measured the gap between the real upper left corner
> and the upper left scanned picture corner and found out that 5mm are lost.
> But the size of the scanned area is ok (I scanned a A4 sized sheet), on the
> right hand side I mentioned a 3mm black border, so maybe only the
> scannerarea is moved to the left.
> If it is possible you may say me some parameters to play around.
> Here is the debug.out file as an attachment.
-- Source code, list archive, and docs: http://www.mostang.com/sane/ To unsubscribe: echo unsubscribe sane-devel | mail email@example.com
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Sat Sep 09 2000 - 15:57:00 PDT