Agfa 1236s with Document Feeder, Programming Documents

From: Stens, Ralph (RStens@atg-test-systems.de)
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 08:29:29 PDT

    Hello sane users,

    Agfa don't support the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
    with their TWAIN drivers. The only software for using this device
    is a third party OCR software. But this is not the way I want
    to use the ADF. So I start looking for a solution within the
    sane project, but it seems that there is no support for the
    snapscan backend at this moment. I think about programming
    the drivers by myself and so I contact Agfa again to ask for the
    programming documentation of the SnapScan 1236s and the ADF.
    But they are not willing to give the documents to a private person.
    At this moment I'm not able to do any programming work.

    Is someone out there who can send me a copy of the
    programming manual for the 1236s and the ADF ?

    Best regards

    Ralph

     atg test systems GmbH & Co. KG
     Dipl.-Ing. Ralph Stens