Mustek backend

From: Martin (martin.hf@gmx.de)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 10:15:39 PDT

    Hello "sane's"!

    I downloaded the new sane-1.0.3 with the Mustek-Backend
    Build 96, compiled it and scanned a color-image with my Mustek
    MFS-12000SP (Revision: 1.11).

    The output-file was a mess!!! Wrong colours (red became an ugly kind of
    yellow), lines (when backtracking) etc...

    Because I'm not that good at programming in C, I tried the older
    versions of the Mustek-Backend. I had to go back to version
    1.0.84 to get the image I expect.

    Is there something I can (or have to) do in the actual Backend to work
    fine with my scanner?

       Martin