Re: sane-1.0.3 released

From: Mentore Siesto (
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 09:34:56 PDT

    On Sat, 12 Aug 2000, Oliver Rauch wrote:

    OR >SANE-1.0.3 is released.
    OR >
    OR >NEWS:
    OR >- Patches for os/2 support.

    Great! I'll try ASAP on my machine.

    OR >The sane-homepage is almost up to date, only the html-manual-pages
    OR >are not changed. I hope I can do this tonight!
    OR >
    OR >Special thanks to: - Petter Reinholdtsen and Henning Meier-Geinitz
    OR >- they spent a lot of time to create sane-1.0.3!!! - all backend
    OR >authors - and everyone else who worked on sane-1.0.3

    Yeah, they're great guys :)

    Mentore Siesto
    Team OS/2 Italia
    Home page:

    -- Source code, list archive, and docs: To unsubscribe: echo unsubscribe sane-devel | mail