Re: [patch] sane 1.0.3 for linux + xsane problems

From: Petter Reinholdtsen (pere@hungry.com)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 03:06:50 PDT

    [Oliver Rauch]
    > I think this should be solved immedeatly in sane-1.0.3

    Why? I do not think it is important enough to do a rerelease.

    It works for me, and obviously for everyone testing the CVS tree
    before we released it. Some problems always survive the pre-release
    testing, and get fixed in the next release instead. I believe this
    should be one of them.

    > What do we want to do, call it sane-1.0.3b, keep the name sane-1.0.3
    > or what?

    I suggest fixing it for v1.0.4. Parhaps we can manage to make
    releases more often. :-)

    --
    ##>  Petter Reinholdtsen <##    | pere@td.org.uit.no
     O-  <SCRIPT Language="Javascript">window.close()</SCRIPT>