scanadf

From: Dirk Lison (dirk@lison.com)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 17:23:15 PDT

    Hi all,

    I'm new to this mailing list, and haven't had success getting these questions
    answered from the archives:

    What effort is being done to write/expand a GUI front end for scanners with ADF?
    has the implementation of scanadf being dropped?

    Here are some requirements I can think of:

    Be able to set the the filename plus an incrementing number included in the
    filename.
    Be able to define odd/even numbers (increment of 2)
    count backward (useful for scanning a stack of pages with prints on both sides
    of each page)

    For now I'm using a shell script together with scanimage on an HP 6250 with ADF.
    This fulfills the basic needs, still I would like to see that within xscanimage
    or Xsane.

    Any thoughts?

    Dirk