RE: Highscreen - realscan

From: agittins (
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 07:12:32 PDT

    Hi Joachim,
            Have you tried scanning a color image in using windows or something?

    I think the problem may be with your scanner - the blue lines could indicate
    that the bulb (actually, it's probably a tube) may have an uneven light
    pattern, or the scan head may react differently to blue light along it's

    If you rule out a software problem, by trying it in windows for example, you
    will know for sure if it is hardware or software.

    If the scanner is new, this should be a valid warranty claim, otherwise you
    might be able to get it repaired, but I don't know - it will depend on the
    scanner and who you may have available to fix it.

    Definitely try it using different software to be sure first though.