Re: HP 4100C Scanner.

Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 18:09:41 PDT

    You are exactly right I had no need for the hp module. I loaded just the
    scanner module and started xsane, worked like a charm thanks alot. What
    was steering me wrong was that the hp backend listed the the 4100C as
    one of the supported scanners so I thought that I had to load that
    module as well.

    Thanks again.

    "David E. Nelson" wrote:
    > Cordo,
    > I'm not quite sure why you are loading the 'hp' module. You should be
    > you create device file /dev/scanner?
    > The docs linux/Documentation/usb/scanner*.txt should cover all that you
    > need to know. If not, let me know so that I can update the docs.
    > Regards,
    > /\/elson

    Source code, list archive, and docs:
    To unsubscribe: echo unsubscribe sane-devel | mail