Mustek A3SP (SCSI)

From: Francesco Anselmo (pisuke@libero.it)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2000 - 10:36:28 PDT

    Hi all!

    Today I compiled sane in order to get my Mustek A3SP SCSI scanner working
    on my linux box. The SCSI card is recognized by the kernel (it is a DMX3139 PCI,
    kernel 2.4.0-test1) and find-scanner outputs three lines telling me that
    the scanner is ok and is /dev/sga or /dev/sg0 or /dev/scanner.
    Unfortunately when I type scanimage -L I only get the two pnm:0 and pnm:1
    devices, nothing more ... :_(
    The files in /etc are ok (I checked them so many times and I'm almost sure ...).
    Has anybody successed with this scanner or should I just forget about it?

    Thanks!

    Francesco Anselmo
    pisuke@libero.it