Re: musteka4s2: make error

From: Petter Reinholdtsen (pere@hungry.com)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 23:37:45 PDT

    [Paulo Abreu]
    > trying to compile the musteka4s2 lib into sane 1.0.2. I'm getting
    > this error: sanei_init_debug.lo: parse error

    Would a 'make clean' help? parse errors are supposed to give the line
    number with the problem. What is going on here? .lo files are not
    source files, and should not really be compiled.

    A very strange error message... :-)

    --
    ##>  Petter Reinholdtsen <##    | pere@td.org.uit.no
     O-  <SCRIPT Language="Javascript">window.close()</SCRIPT>