Re: poor poor support from Microtek was: Microtek Scanmaker 630 S

From: John Fremlin (vii@penguinpowered.com)
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 05:13:02 PDT

    Robert Schwebel <robert@schwebel.de> writes:

    > On Fri, 19 May 2000, Harald Finster wrote:
    > > So, my question is: is my English soooo bad, that they don't
    > > understand me :-)

    They don't reply to anyone about anything. I've sent their various
    offices zillions of emails asking for help in getting the USB Microtek
    Scanmaker X6 going -- which eventually we did through looking at
    MS-Windows USB traces. The dutch and american offices answer the
    phone.

    The Taiwan one as well, but it then hung up on me.

    [...]

    --

    http://altern.org/vii