Re: Good A3 scanner?

From: Henning Meier-Geinitz (hmg-ml@gmx.de)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 10:07:30 PDT

    > That's bad news. It's hard to tell from the Supported Scanners page
    > which machines are supported as the model numbers provided don't
    > seem to match the model numbers advertised by Mustek.

    The current list of supported scanners is at
    http://hmg.home.pages.de/scanners.html (for the current Mustek backend). If
    you find errors or have questions please email me. I think it is uptodate
    at least with the European model names. The American names seem to vary
    ("Plug-n-scan") but I don't have a single report about such scanners. The
    list on http://www.mostang.com/sane will be updated with the next SANE
    version.

    The Pro and A3 models are not supported until now.

    Ciao,
      Henning