Good A3 scanner?

From: Collins, Martin (ColliM@sagetetra.com)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 03:26:18 PDT

    Can anyone recommend a good A3 (12"x17") scanner that works with SANE?
    I need 600dpi optical, SCSI interface and a price below 500EUR/USD.
    If you could tell me where I can buy it in the EU (UK even better)
    that would be great.
    So far the only suspect I have identified is the MUSTEK PARAGON 1200
    SP PRO which I have seen on sparco.com in the US for 462USD but it is
    much more expensive in the EU. Is this a good choice or are there any
    alternatives? I would consider USB if necessary.

    TIA
            Martin

    The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and may not represent those of the company.

    This e-mail is subject to copyright and the information in it is confidential. It is intended only for the named recipient. You are advised not to disclose the contents of this e-mail to another pers
    on or take copies of it.