Re: sane no longer works on Solaris 8

From: Matthew R. Briggs (mbriggs@switchboard.net)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 09:54:52 PDT

    After recompiling and reinstalling sane-1.0.2, I can't seem to reproduce
    the problem. This is very odd, because my earlier efforts involved more
    than one recompilation. It may be the problem is intermittent, but at the
    moment 1.0.2 seems to work on Solaris 8. I will update if it stops
    working later.

    Matt

    On Tue, 2 May 2000, Oliver Rauch wrote:

    > Please set environment variable SANE_DEBUG_UMAX to 12 and then call
    > (x)scanimage and send (me) the output.
    >
    > Bye
    > Oliver
    >

    > --