Re: Missing link

From: Petter Reinholdtsen (pere@hungry.com)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 20:11:03 PDT

    [Henning Meier-Geinitz]
    > the link for April 2000 is missing on the SANE mailing list archive
    > page (http://www.mostang.com/sane/mail.html). Is there any
    > possibility to change this?

    The only person with write access to the web pages is David. Maybe he
    needs a volunteer to update the SANE web page?

    > I have tried to contact David Mosberger-Tang, but he didn't
    > respond. I have never gotten an answer to any email I sent to him,
    > so maybe he has a filter entry for gmx addresses or "SANE". Can
    > somebody else try to reach him or change the website?

    This is a well-known problem. He will return to this world
    eventually, just send him reminders until he reponds -- or parhaps
    that makes the problem even worse. :-)

    --
    ##>  Petter Reinholdtsen  <##  |  pere@td.org.uit.no