Mustek12000SP

From: Joseph R. and Martina Eoff (j-m.eoff@t-online.de)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 10:55:05 PDT

    Hi!

    I am using a Mustek 12000SP plus with SANE 1.02 (with the XC06
    modification in the Mustek driver) and xsane 0.58. The whole setup
    works fine, except that if I scan at 1200dpi, I get a "squashed" image.
    The horizontal resolution doesn't match the vertical resolution. It is
    easy enough to fix using the GIMP, and I almost never need that high a
    resolution, but I think maybe it should be fixed as a matter of
    principle.

    Joseph R. Eoff