Video4linux (2) backend maintainers?

From: Petter Reinholdtsen (pere@hungry.com)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 20:57:36 PDT

    I am unable to reach the maintainers of the video4linux and
    vidoe4linux2 backends previously announced on this list. I get no
    response when I email them.

    I currently try to get both backends running on our system, and have
    several patches which should be integrated.

    Please speak up if you maintain these packages, and let me know where
    to send patches. If there are others also trying to get these
    backends working, please let us know as well.

    V4L
      <URL:http://www.franken.de/users/solid/>
    V4L2
      <URL:http://video.inodes.org/sane-v4l2/>