Acer 610S !

From: hayward@slothmud.org
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 13:08:16 PST

    First, I searched the devel-list and could not find an answer to this
    question, though I saw the question posted, but I couldn't find the
    answer. I apologize if this is a FAQ.

    A while back, I checked the FAQ and found that Acer scanners were not
    supported under sane, because Acer did not release the specs.
    I came back and checked everywhere I could on the site and did not find
    that statement anywhere.

    Can someone tell me if the 610S works? Or is it in development?

    I saw someone mention a possible "development" driver for it that may be
    buggy, but he did not post the location of it.

    Can someone point me to it?

    --
    Brian