Re: SMP support? Am I missing something?

From: Mrv (mrv@ebicom.net)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 10:25:12 PST

    While I'm sure it could be something related to other issues, the fact
    that you are running a stable kernel version while he is running a devel
    kernel and he is running a devel kernel that is a little over 30 revisions
    behind the current release would be the first thing that I would look
    at. Once he makes it to either a current devel release or a stable kernel
    release then I think he'd have a better place to start debugging
    problems. Just an opinion of course. =)

    Bradley =)