HP scanner

From: Michael Laajanen (michael_laajanen@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 00:15:44 PST

    I am fighting to get my scanner working under Sparc/Solaris using sane
    but without luck.

    The machine coredumps more or less all the time, So I gave up the sane
    for awhile and tried cameleon from www.caldera.fr

    It also core dumps when trying to scan so I start to look for reasons.

    Is it a problem to connect the scanner on SCSI on the same bus as the
    disk in the machine?

    Or is HP know for not be fully SCSI complient?

    anyone PLS answer

    /michael

    =====
    michael_laajanen@yahoo.com

    Create like a God, command like a King, work like a Slave