HP 6200C +se (6200Cse) (simple question about model number support)

From: Steve Udell (hettar@warhammer.uucp.openprojects.net)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 17:30:31 PST

    Hi

    I am asking sence all the HPs I can find have like Cse (se) sx or such
    versions of the standard (example) 6200C, and the SANE driver/back-end
    say it supports the 6200C would it support the 6200Cse, or the ect...

    Any clue on supporting the different "versions" of a standard line?

    Or do I need to get the 6200C only version specificly?
    Thanks

    --
    Supporting and Useing a Linux That Does Not Support Standards?
    Linux Standard Base (LSB)