(no subject)

From: Richard Weber (RichardWeber@gmx.de)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 17:05:58 PST

    Hi. How can i get involved into the development of the SANE Project?
    I have written TWAIN Drivers for Fujitsu 3093GX/3096GX/3099G and Xionics
    Turbo Imaging Boards (especially for Fujitsu and Bell+Howell Scanners).
    TIFF readers and compression routines for FAX G3, FAX G4. Barcode
    Recognition Modules for CODE39, CODE 2/5, CODE 2/5 interleaved and CODABAR Barcodes.
    All modules are written in C and are partially ported to UNIX allready.
    I'd like to contribute to the development if any help is needed.