Re: Backend page on www.mostang.com

From: Jonathan Buzzard (jonathan@buzzard.org.uk)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 11:11:15 PST

    pere@hungry.com said:
    > The backend page is generated based on the content of backend/*.desc.
    > I guess your web pages should be linked from the documentation web
    > page. You will have to get David to do this for you.

    The point was that previously they where linked from these pages and
    even the front page of the web site suggests that there is a link
    to my pages on the backend page.

    It is no great loss for me, but based on the traffic I was getting on
    the site other people might not hold the same view.

    JAB.

    --
    Jonathan A. Buzzard                 Email: jonathan@buzzard.org.uk
    Northumberland, United Kingdom.       Tel: +44(0)1661-832195