New Mustek backend (0.75)

From: Henning Meier-Geinitz (hmg-ml@gmx.de)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 16:12:28 PST

    Hi!

    I have published a new version (0.75) if the Mustek backend at

    http://hmg.home.pages.de/sane/

    This could be interesting for owners of newer ScanExpress scanners, Paragon
    1200SP 1.00, 600 II N and ADF users.

    Please try this one out. I couldn't test most of the changes because I don't
    own the equipment. Bug and success reports are welcome.

    The changes document is attached. The Mustek backend in the current sane
    distribution (1.0.2) has the version number 0.73.

    CHANGES for the SANE Mustek backend

    2000-03-12
      * released backend version 0.75
      * man page update
      * mustek.desc update
      * test for option < 0 in sane_get_option_descriptor (thanks to Oliver Rauch)
      * added do_stop in sane_cancel (don't wait for next read that will
        possibly never happen)
      * fixed firmware version identification for newer ScanExpress models
        (patch from Marco G. Salvagno)
      * probably fixed linedistance correction at high resolutions for
        MFS-1200SP firmware 1.00 and possibly others (patch from Andreas Beck)
      * added check for ADF ready in sane_start (patch from Joerg Anders)
      * Bug fix in the STORE makros (patch from Norbert Mueller)

    2000-03-06
      * created mustek.CHANGES file
      * released backend version 0.74
      * added linedistance correction for the 600 II N + documentation updates
      * added detection of newer ScanExpress models ("XC06" instead og " C06")
      * bugfix for 600 II N waiting 60 s before cancelling