RE: xscanimage

From: S.P.Sheriff (fsanta@arrakis.es)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 08:58:34 PST

    Hi Henning, Hi everyone.

    Thanks for the prompt reply. No, I am trying to hack a parallel port
    Phantom scanner and I could run xscanimage to test it before I updated to
    gimp 1.1.14. 1.1.11 with the old libgimp worked fine. Will try your
    suggestion asap

    Am condemned to my old M$ 486 at the moment here in Madrid but thanks for
    your reply. I shall be back to Linux reality Thursday next.

    Thanks again. Steve.