Re: Epson Backend - The Millenium Release

From: Lars Burgstahler (burgstahler@ind.uni-stuttgart.de)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 06:09:19 PST

    this weekend I found Karl Heinz' mail in the archive and downloaded the updated
    backend. However, even if he states, that the TPU is supported, I cannot use it
    on my Epson G7000-photo (SCSI).
    I have Sane 1.0.1 and I'm using the latest xsane. When I turn on the TPU and
    try to scan I get a message like "Invalid parameter". Does anybody (Karl
    Heinz?) know why it doesn't work?

    BTW, I'm willing to look for the error myself, but I didn't manage to turn the
    debugging on. There's some DBG macro which I'm not able to use. How do I have
    to compile the sources or where do I have to make modifications to get the
    debugging messages? And where are they put to? I just didn't find it.

    thank you, lars

    --
    Lars Burgstahler
    Institute of Communication Networks and Computer Engineering